Welcome to John XXIII Montessori Center
- Our children develop a deep relationship with Jesus Christ through the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
- Students grow intellectually and personally through academic rigor and human formation.
- Students learn on 23 acres of land full of woods, wide-open fields, trails, and a fish-filled pond.
- No family is the same. The unique educational needs of all our families are met with a variety of academic and atrium programs.
- Collaboration is crucial. Parents participate in their children's education at John XXIII.
“Help us, O God, to enter into the secret of childhood, so that we may know, love and serve the child ..."
Program 1: Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium is the Montessori approach to religious formation of children. It is rooted in the Bible, the liturgy of the church, and the educational principles of Maria Montessori.
Program 2: Academics + Atrium
This program combines the Atrium and Academics, using our innovative Catholic Montessori learning center to educate Step-Up Toddlers (ages 2-3), Primary children (ages 3-6), and Elementary children (ages 6-12).
Joining the John XXIII community is simple.
Inquire → Visit → Apply
We also offer Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) formation courses for catechists and parents.