White Oaks High School
We are happy to announce we are now offering high school courses and a path to earning a diploma!
High School Advisory Program
- You will be confident and know you are taking the right courses to graduate high school.
- You will make concrete goals with your High School Advisor and chart your path to meet all Virginia graduation requirements.
- You will know everything you need to enter the college or program you wish to attend.
- You will graduate with a diploma from Guardian Angel Academy through John XXIII’s relationship with Dr. Eleanor Kelly.
- You may use high school credits that you have already earned.
Click here for an in-depth description of our Advisory Program.
2020-21 High School Courses Available a la carte
Click on this attachment for in-depth course descriptions, faculty bios, and tuition costs. Call us to learn more and schedule an interview.
Upper level Spanish begins with a review of basics and delves into the origins and history of the language, while placing emphasis on speaking for proficiency and supplying students with skills essential to ease in conversation.
Our Theology course encourages students to analyze truths of the Church’s teachings and why it is only through Jesus Christ that man can live a joyful and fulfilling life, in addition to developing apologetic agruments to assist in inviting others to a life in Christ.
Our Language Arts course guides students in the development and enhancement of writing skills, ranging from creative to analytical, in addition to encouraging them to delve into the world of classic literature and ponder various pieces of nonfiction.